Name: Leela James
City/Country: Los Angeles, CA/ Houston, TX
Occupation: Soul Singer
Passport Stamps: There have been quite a few, but off the top of my head – UK, France, Sweden, Switzerland, South Africa, Mexico, just to name a few.
1. My best travel memory so far: It was the first time I got the chance to fly overseas to the South of France. It was such a beautiful trip, all around. I had wonderful time.
2. Favorite Hotel & Why: Not sure if I have a favorite hotel, but I do enjoy staying at any of the Aloft hotels. It’s a really modern hotel with a cool, swanky vibe that I love. My stays there are always comfortable.
3. My must-haves on any flight are: I must have a clean blanket, pillow, ear plugs and my iPad on any flight.
4. When I’m on the road, I absolutely hate: When I’m on the road, I absolutely hate early morning lobby calls. (Lol)
5. My dream destination or vacation: Milan, Italy.
6. The three things I can’t travel without: I can’t travel without my cell phone, iPAD, and my wallet/purse.
7. Top lesson learned while traveling: Definitely to pack light!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016