If you’re like us here in New York City, you’re awaiting warm weather with baited breath while watching snow fall (or melt) after what was supposed to be the first day of spring. HELP US. Fortunately, DJ Buddha LovJonz of Bridgeport, CT has a nice collection of grooves to help you pretend it’s time to break out that floral print skirt—even if you’re only able to wear it around your kitchen. And if you’re on the west coast or literally anywhere else that might be warmer than America’s north east corridor, by all means, pump this DJ Buddha LovJonz’s mix and live it up for the rest of us. Enjoy!
Image via Tumblr.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016