A few weeks ago I was standing in a wedding buffet line when I heard a song so precious I thanked the DJ for playing it because hearing that melody was like reuniting with an old friend. That DJ was Chicago’s Kwest_on and the song was Eric Roberson’s “Find A Way” which I played probably a zillion times over the course of 2007. Since it’s wedding season, I figured I could share one of Kwest_On’s more romantic mixes because the madness that is wedding season is upon us. I don’t know about you but I’ve got, like, 5,200 ceremonies to attend before 2016. Help. But my guest over-commitments aside, take this mix with you as you travel, share it folks because what’s a flight with no music? Miserable, that’s what.
Image via He Got Game.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016