If you’re a frequent traveller, you know music can help you catch an early flight. But not any kind of music, the mix needs to be the perfect balance of chill and ante-up to get you through that ridiculous security line. Fortunately on the way up to the battle royale that is traveling over July 4th weekend, Washington, D.C.’s award-winning DJ Heat has shared a great mix that’s mellow enough not to offend your sun rise thresholds but keep you walking on that moving sidewalk. Enjoy!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015