Parlour loves music and travel so we’re combining those themes with travel-based DJ mixes and this week Darling Chuck made a mellow groove that was inspired by her recent trip to Hawaii. I’ve never been—I know, I’m a bad Californian—but Darling Chuck’s Parlour Jams! mix called “Aloha Bae Vibez” makes me want to rent a jeep and drive along a gorgeous coastline while talking shit with my friends. Enjoy!
If you like what you hear and are in New York City or Los Angeles, make sure to hit the next Makossa cookout party! Catch all the details here.
Image via Villa Villa.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015