Seems like everywhere we turn these days, we see green. Sparked by Al Gore’s 2006 documentary An Inconvenient Truth, the debut of hyrbid cars and the work of other organizations like Greenpeace, America is finally starting to clean up it’s act. If you are feeling a little behind on all of this – it’s ok, we’re just catching up too. For Vol. 2 of our Covet list, we’re breaking down how to go green without compromising your fabulous style, or your wallet. Peep game here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017