What came first, the model in cool eyeshadow or the actress in cool eyeshadow? Who really cares? Model Gemma Ward and actress Thandie Newton are both rockinâ€™ this sexy-sweet look like itâ€™s nobodyâ€™s business. Period.
The trick to pull this look off is to, first, use the right shadow combo. Here are a few of our faves (and pics) and application tips after the jump.
-Sweep the lighter shade over the entire lid and use the darker hue all the way around your eye, close to the lash line.
–Top it off with two coats of mascara on your top lashes only to widen your eyes.
–The second most important thing is to let your peepers take center stage by smoothing your hair back and keeping your pout naked with a dot of lip-toned gloss. Perfection.
Our favorite kits:
Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo in Party Girl, $17, toofaced.com
Nars Duo Eye Shadow in Caravaggio, $32, sephora.com
To get more of Miss Ayren, our resident beauty expert, click here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017