I don’t know about your locale, but it’s STILL drizzly, gray, and very un-Spring-like in the NYC. It’s gotten to the point that I’ve had to resort to finding little things that make me, at least, feel sunny and warm, even if the tan is non-existent.
I’ve tried it all: Raspberry Iced Tea (homemade!), Sunday Brunch, and a new Diane Von Furstenberg halter dress (who cares if I had to wear a jacket over it…). But, the thing that has worked the most at making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, even though it’s not so outdoors, is Tracy Reese’s new nail polish collection that she created for Sally Hansen. Inspired by her Spring â€˜08 fashion line, the lacquers are wildly vivid, amazingly flattering on all skin tones, and…they’re only $6 bucks at your local drugstore!
I have every hue (for real), but my fave is Sultry Fuchsia. It’s the color I’ll wear when I’m on vacation – whenever that is.
To get more of Miss Ayren, our resident beauty expert, click here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017