Here’s another time I wished that I lived in London. Beginning May 13 through October 19, the Victoria & Albert Museum in conjunction with the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame will show The Story of the Supremes from the Mary Wilson Collection. Showing taffeta dresses from the ladies’ beginnings, when Mary, Diana and Florence were known as The Primettes, to the sequined goodness of their pop star hey day, Wilson’s closet has all of the gems. Those across the pond, check out this exhibit and report back!
Click here for more information.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016