Exactly 40 years ago today, American civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated in Memphis, Tennessee as he stood on the balcony of a motel. During your day today, make time to lift up a glass, say a prayer, take a minute, etc. in his honor and reflect on his never-ending legacy. To learn more about Martin Luther “The” King as my grammy used to say – click here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017