Flipping through my archives, I recently came across one of my favorite spoofs of all time â€“ The Singhsons. The guys over at Badmash (which means naughty in Hindi) created this Indian parody of The Simpsons several years ago when their weekly South Asian-themed animations were drawing millions of visitors to their site Badmash.org. Now reincarnated as Badmash.tv, theyâ€™re back with Dishoom 2008â€“the campaign to elect Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan as the next prime minister of the United States. Glad that the Badmash crew has resurfaced! To learn more about Badmash and the Amitabh 2008 campaign, check for them here. -Ayeesha
A ParlourMaid from the start, Ayeesha is another international maven on the move. When sheâ€™s not chillinâ€™ in the Himalayas (seriously!), sheâ€™s trotting the globe and hitting us up with what is new and interesting both here, there and everywhere. Check for her daily!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017