Remember Kwame Kilpatrick? Refresh yourself here.
In what was basically a “fuck you” move, the Detroit City Council refused to hear Kilpatrick’s 2008-09 city budget. It is pretty safe to say that they are hoping that he is not in office in 2009. This whole thing is pretty ugly, as they are now resorting to name calling. Remind us never to move to Detroit. Our tax money can’t be used to pay these folksâ€“sorry Motor City. Has he called Jesse Jackson yet?
Btw, did you see that Kwame has a Myspace? It’s fake of course, but hilarious!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017