OK. This could be either one of two things:
1) The superduper sneak peek at the new LV Monogramoflauge bags designed by Marc Jacobs and Takashi Murakami.
2) The superduper sneak peek of the knock-offs of the LV Monogramoflauge bags designed by Marc Jacobs and Takashi Murakami. Either way, most of the ladies who have seen this have given the whole collection mixed reviews. The canvas speedy, pictured above on the right has promise, but the rest start to get a bit Canal Street on me.
Here are some denim pieces:
And of course, you have to have the travel pieces:
First Thoughts? I’m struggling – the design leaves a bit to be desired, but they are still intriguing pieces for any wardrobe. Still trying to confirm if these are the ones that will only be sold at the Brooklyn Museum in NY, but either way, the knock-offs will be hilarious!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017