Bundy threw me these first two songs, “This Ain’t Sex” and “Play Me,” this morning. I’m not really feeling either to be honest, but I’ll throw in “Trading Places” for giggles…and because that’s the only one that I actually like.
What do you think, ladies? Oh yeah, and don’t forget to read his exclusive Parlour interview here. Happy Monday!
PS. I should be listening to Here I Stand in it’s entirety this week, I’ll keep you posted…Please God, I want to like it.
props to TGJ, HIF, PB
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016