Step 1: Admit your problem.
I am a sweater.
Step 2: Accept your problem.
I accept that I am a sweater.
Step 3: Do something about the problem.
Hmmmâ€¦Iâ€™m working on Step 3â€¦
As fate would have it, I just met Project Runway alum, Kara Saun, at the 10th Anniversary Gen Artâ€™s Styles International Design competition. She was in attendance to, well, talk about fashion â€“ thatâ€™s a given, and to also talk about her partnership with Botox. Turns out sheâ€™s put many of her clients on to Botox (sheâ€™s a spokesperson) for excessive underarm sweating. Not sure Iâ€™m ready to let someone stick needles in my â€˜pits, but at least I know itâ€™s an option.
â€œSome people never think about sweating at all â€“ but for some who get excessive underarm sweating, it’s something that impacts their daily activities, including their fashion choices,â€ she told me. And I, wearing two shirts and a jean jacket, obviously agreed. But, needles in my ‘pits?
Maybe Iâ€™ll just take a style cue from Ms. Saun…
To get more of Mrs. Ayren, our resident beauty expert, click here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017