Noho, New York City. Great Jones Spa. One word, guys: heavenly. The stones were heated just right – they never got cold! And, they got out every last ball of stress in my back. Ever since then, I’ve been trying to recreate the experience on my sore triceps (yep, I’ve been hitting the gym hard lately) at home because at $150 a pop, a weekly appointment just isn’t going to happen.
While looking for the perfect substitute, I came across these cool Lava Shells. The self-heating massagers are made from real seashells that have been buffed and smoothed down just like the stones at spas. The shells are filled with a gel packet that heats up and expands when water is added. The best partâ€”the reusable shells stay warm for 40-50 minutes.
I can’t wait to try these on my arms!
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017