Since we’re in the middle of an Usher onslaught (his Here I Stand hit shelves Tuesday, May 27) I figured I’d highlight what made me like Ursh in the first place. So here’s his “Think of You” from 1994’s self-titled album. Also, don’t forget to read our exclusive Usher interview here. More clips after the jump.
Here lies the first Usher single I ever purchased, “You Make Me Wanna.” I LOVED this song. Long live the color lime green! lol…
“My Way”…The lead video model’s weave was SO TIGHT in this video. MAN! What was her hair stylist using?
Plus, who can hate on Kimora before she was a “self-made” millionaire? “Nice & Slow.”
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016