They’re back! Wait…did they ever go away? Either way, bangs are the easiest way to freshen your look. The best ones – thick, brow-covering, and frizz-free (smooth some Ted Gibson Tame It Shine Lotion, $31, sephora.com on them in the morning to keep them glossy and in place) – slim your face and do something really appealing to your peepers. And, if you’re one of those low-committal/change-loving types, longer bangs can easily be brushed or braided back and out of your way.
Click the photo to check out Ted Gibson’s Tame It Shine lotion on sephora.com.
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017