Ever since I was ten years-old and I saw my Bahamian great aunt rub the gooey gel from an aloe vera leaf all over her face, I’ve been fascinated by the beauty rituals of women from other countries. Here are some of my favorite beauty secrets from around the globe. These are worth a try, ladiesâ€” they really do work!
JAPAN: Rice bran to even out the complexion of the face and body. (pictured left)
Go Global at Home with: Fresh Rice Formula f21c Sake Bath ($75; fresh.com)
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017