As much as we try to ignore them, there are some things that just require special attentionâ€”work expenses need to be done every month, bathrooms need to be cleaned every weekend, vitamins taken everyday…and sunscreen reapplied every three hours. I learned the hard way last weekend after acquiring a nasty sunburn. It’s not enough to slap a dab of SPF on in the morning and expect to be protected all day. No matter your skin tone, sun damage is real and can show itself in a few fine lines across your forehead or, more seriously, skin cancer.
For those of you who don’t like wearing sunscreen, but know you should, here are a few summer sizzlers you just might like applying:
SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT! Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock, $10 (picture above)
MOST BANG FOR YOUR BUCKS! No-Ad Sunblock Lotion SPF 8, $6
CHEMICAL FREE! Blue Lizard Suncream Sensitive SPF, $9
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017