And you thought your hairdresser was the only loudmouth. I’m a facial fanatic and am always jumping from one spa in New York to the next (there are SO many). As you can imagine, I’ve heard some interesting stuff.
“Try putting relaxer on your eyebrows â€” one of my clients is a model and does it all the time.”-from my esthetician to me.
“Her skin is peeling like snake skin. She can’t see that?!” -one esthetician to another.
“You have acne and you’re giving facials. How does that look?” -a managerial looking woman to an esthetician.
“She’s all yours â€” she has stomach issues.” One esthetician to another.
What have you heard while wrapped in a towel and mentally imagining yourself on a beach somewhere when “spa talk” intrudes? Spill it!
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017