Oh how I love Law & Order, in all of it’s forms: from Special Victim’s Unit to Criminal Intent. Is it bad that the show’s signature “chung chung” sound was my ringtone last summer? It’s an obsession that we are just gonna have to deal with people, because I WILL break plans to watch a marathon on TNT.
Leave it to one incredibly cool mom that I work with to hip me to Sesame Street’s take on my show: Law & Order Special Letters Unit. Stabler, Benson, Munch…all of your favorite characters are recreated in true Sesame Street form…and they are dead on and hilarious. And yes, good news for all you CSI fansâ€” RSI: Rhyme Scene Investigation is also hot! Too bad they don’t have an Ice-T puppet.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017