While lately most people strive to mismatch on purpose, I want to challenge you to try a uni-hue color story. The key is to keep it simple, one major piece in one shade of the same color. Now don’t go get a mushroom belt, mushroom vest and a mushroomed lined jacketâ€¦(i.e. John Witherspoon in Boomerang ) But do try a bold color head to toe. In this case, I chose a rich purple and put together a total look that won’t leave you a Barney lookâ€“a-like.
Nail polish “HuckleBuckle” by Essie, $8 available at www.essieshop.com
Shoes “Butterfly Shoes” by Marc Jacobs $895 available at net-a-porter.com
Sunglasses “Luxe” by Linda Farrow $625 available at lindafarrowvintage.com
Purse by Marc Jacob Collection available at www.MarcJacobs.com
T-shirt Dress by Vanessa Bruno $290 available at www.net-a-porter.com
And just for giggles, here’s today’s cinematic inspiration. Enjoy!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017