I don’t pretend NOT to stan for Mrs. Carter, nor do I pretend that I don’t enjoy the UK editions of Elle and Marie Claire more than their US sistren…therefore, this cover is a win-win situation. Nice call Marie Claire– I’ve got to look into Carla Bruni, first the Vanity Fair cover and now this Marie Claire piece. French Kissed told me about her, sounds like she’s a wild flower child that makes albums about her past relationships in addition to being the first lady of France. I think I may have another girl crush.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016