That’s the question on the lips of the Brits at the moment. Kate Middleton is Prince William’s girlfriend and she’s apparently under pressure from the Queen’s to get a proper job, rather than waiting around for the Prince to propose (hence the nickname).
In fact, she’s had just one job since graduating from university with the Prince in 2004.
But her friends have rallied round claiming she works really hard from home on her parents mail order party accessories company.
Erm — working for her mum and dad’s company, at her family home in the country. So that’s probably about a couple of hours in the morning, and then a spot of daytime telly, then off shopping in Kensington. Gosh if that’s what a real job is then I’ve totally been deceived all these years.
Like Miss Londonâ€™s perspective, read the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017