Jennifer, Jennifer. I heart you, your music and all that you stand for but I am confused by your latest decision to join into wedded bliss with a New York leftover named Punk, of all things. I really want to continue to support your work, films and fashion but choices like this make it hard. I still love “Spotlight” even though alot of people weren’t fans- that song is still my jam **who hoo who hoo** – and I even like your new song, “Pocketbook” ft Ludacris, where you talk about knocking men out with your pocketbook if they get out of…pocket. This is a great follow-up and I can’t wait to see The Secret Life of Bees because I know you’re going to knock it out of the park. But back to Punk, if you like it, I guess I’m going to have to love it…but I’m just saying- I don’t want to.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016