Apparently outside of half tops (have you started those sit-ups yet?) for new Spring ’09 fashion, we are also returning to jumpsuits as the look of the moment. You can thank my boyfriend, Marc Jacobs. And can I tell you a secret? A friend and I were discussing what things have “jumped the shark” and I’m afraid that MJ may be on his way. Why?
I met Jbakes at a dive bar in the Village last week and I was rocking one of my MJ bags with a necklace…by MJ (We’ve discussed this, I’m an MJ whore) and the bouncer and a girl smoking a cigarette out front asked if I worked at the MJ store. Weird? Then, even weirder, they were each crestfallen when I told them I was just a fan of his work. “I thought I was going to have a friend in Marc Jacobs,” quipped the bouncer. “I love Marc Jacobs,” said smoking girl, as she tilted her head to the side wistfully. Neither were very fashionable. Hm…thoughts?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016