In the beauty world you see interesting things everyday. Case in point: The Half Moon Manicure.
To get this look (if you think it’s cool), start with a base coat, then apply two super-thin coats of a light color like ivory, pale pink, or white to the entire nail. After the light color has dried completely stick whole-punch reinforcements (find them at any office supply store) over the half-moon area of your nail bed. Then apply a single coat of a dark lacquer like black, chocolate or garnet. Once that dries finish it off with a clear top coat so your unique mani lasts all week.
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017