So, I usually don’t like my men this pretty. Although I’ve dated an array of types (including a short Asian dude and one with a connect-the-dots amount of freckles scattered on his nose, to list a few), I tend to be drawn most to those who are a little scruffier with good sense of street style. But when I caught the Cleveland Brown’s wide receiver Braylon Edwards during an interview after Cleveland murdered my New York Giants 35-14 last week, I quickly pulled a switch-a-roo and started rooting for the opposing team. Can we say Fooooooiiiiiiiine? Can I run my fingers over your wash board?
Aside from being a lucious, supple amount of eye candy, 25-year-old Braylon, who has been with the NFL for four years, also founded the Braylon Edwards Advance 100 Program, which provides 100 Cleveland eighth-graders with $10,000 academic scholarships upon the completion of their senior year of high school. He hopes to replicate the program in his hometown of Detroit soon. He’s breath-taking hot and he loves the kids!
Check out more pics of Braylon over at Essence.com, where he was voted as one of their most eligible black men.
Remember me? I inteviewed Solange…
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017