Somedays I wish I was a princess who didn’t have to work and could just eat Tofutti cuties all day and watch really bad Lifetime movies and never get fat, but then I snap out of it and get back on my grind. So after reading about 3 year-old Matani Shakya and her how her being appointed a LIVING GODDESS in Nepal only involved decapitated goat heads I realized that I was totally born in the wrong country. Matani will live in a shrine and be worshiped like a deity. Too bad she goes back to normal when her period starts. Imagine what that conversation is like: “Hey Matani, where have you been lately?“…”Oh didn’t you hear? I was a goddess and then one day I came on my period and instead of a tampon they demoted me and all I got was this sari.” Aunt Flo can be such a bitch!
Nepal Appoints 3-Year-Old Girl as New Living Goddess [ AP ]
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017