Longer hours at work (who isn’t working harder in this economy?) leads to less sleep, which leads to poor eating habits, which leads to puffy eyes–one beauty horror many of us are plagued with but don’t know quite how to combat. It’s true that a good percentage of undereye bags are hereditary (thanks a lot, dad), but even those folks’ undereye issues get worse as their stress levels increase.
Here are a few tried and true de-puffers…
1. Sleep, sleep, and more sleep (with your head slightly raised…add another pillow to the mix).
2. Kinerase Under Eye Rescue, $75, sephora.com
3. Chilled tea bags are an old school (and cheap!) remedy.
4. Hemorrhoid Cream (Preparation-H) has been shown to do some major deflating under the eyes. Seriously.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017