So last night I was REALLY enjoying my couch when I flipped to Prince’s B&W film, Under The Cherry Moon. I don’t know if it was the cocktail I was drinking or the fact that it was so 80’s and overboard that watching it on mute is kinda suspect scary, but between Prince’s painfully obvious cake makeup and Jerome’s hands on his hips, it’s a campy mess! Happy Friday Parlouristas!
and for further laughs…watch this Prince clip. It’s mesmerizing…I can’t stop watching it.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017