I just got custom blended (face powder, lipgloss, eyeshadow and blush) at the Prescriptives counter in NYC. If you haven’t had this euphoric experience, go…now! It will change your life.
But, after the makeup artist color coded my complexion and asked me about my makeup sensibilities (a lot of color? sparkle? high-shine? dark or light?), I realized that I’m kind of boring, preferring a very neutral palette, all the time, over a bright pallette. Who ever made up the rule that you have to get all vamped up (dark lips, dramatic eyes, etc.) to look gorge at night, anyways? Looks like these celebs – with their subtle lip looks, sweet eye games,and just-pinched cheeks – agree that less can most definitely be more.
What’s your go-to night look?
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017