I know we are supposed to be chillaxin and all, but for real? First a dude gets stampeded to death at Walmart and then a shootout at Toys R’ US?
In Long Island, a Walmart worker was killed when shoppers stormed the doors during the opening at 5am, a pregnant woman was also knocked to the floor. Really Long Island? What in the hell is in Walmart at 5am that can kill a person? I blame the Wii.
Over in Cali, two men were shot to death today inside a Toys ‘R’ Us, killed while both in a shoot-out. Police aren’t confirming or denying gang activity, but seriously, are we bringing loaded weapons to buy Dora the Explorer toys with us now? You know that times are crazy when we are packing while Christmas shopping. I thought my mom’s was bad when she decked a woman over the last brown Cabbage Patch Kid doll. Sigh.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017