I sure did. Oh boy do I know “Ras Trent!” I met him a few times when I used to live in DC and then Oakland/Berkeley. He may even have a sudden accent and use the word “sistren” a little too freely. No diss to Rastafari Blancos…just to the ones faking the funk. Lawd, SNL is killin’ me this year. EXCUUUSE I!
PS. This goes out to 57% of the people who ever attended Reggae on the River.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017