Here The Dream- not the prettiest man in the world, though he does make wonderful songs “Bed,” “Umbrella” just to name a few, but still- stumbled out of a club recently hollering that he was “fin to meet Rihanna.” Now you must remember that Chris Brown and The Dream had beef earlier this year because CB said “Bed” (later sung by J. Holiday) would only become popular if he sang it. The Dream essentially said ‘trick you CB’ and gave the jam to J. Holiday and you know the rest. Now, in high school fashion, I would have to assume that The Dream wants us to believe that He and Rih Rih are engaging in night time activities. Steely D says, we don’t believe you, you need more people.
Back to your regularly scheduled work procrastination.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016