After doing a shitload of collaborations, it was only a matter of time until the resident cool kids over at Alife decided to open up another retail space across the street from the famed Rivington Sports Club: The A.R.C. Sports Store. Dedicated to sporting style and goods with a heavy dose of heritage, the A.R.C. Sports Store stands out with some of the best interior design seen in the area.
In addition to it’s own brand, the space features items from Lacoste, Penfield (aka the warmest jackets ever), Comme des GarÃ§ons and Patagonia, among others. We doubt that they have a solid selection for the ladies, but when has that stopped us before?
157 Rivington Street, NYC
More images and info via CoolHunting
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017