We normally aren’t the ones for gossip here at Parlour (lord knows our own lives are already dramatic) but when we found out that one of our original Parlouristas, Lisa Bonet, recently had her baby we were all ears. The father, Jason Momoa is already a walking example of hotness, but the baby name takes the cake: Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa. Say that 5 times in a row!!!
Says Jason’s mom via his website: “He was born on the stormest, rainy night. So Nakoa(warrior)…Mana(strength/spirit) Kaua(rain) po(dark)… The name was always going to be Nakoa-Wolf, but Jason did the research on first middle name, 2nd middle name as you know is Jason’s.” I still don’t think that this beats actress Shannyn Sossamon’s little tyke, Audio Science (im serious), but I can just think of about 55 nicknames for this kid now. Somewhere, Ashlee Simpson is kicking herself right now. Congrats to the happy couple nonetheless!!!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017