It’s a new year, with a new president…but we are still feeling that money pinch from last year. So what’s a girl to do when a trip to your local luxury strip is just not gonna help you pay the rent this month? Accessorize your situation for a pocket-friendly pick-me-up.
You’d be amazed what a new pair of earrings can do on a gloomy day.
Ready to rock ’em?
1. Sterling Buddha | $120 | Zella Lincoln | Supermarket
2. Ballistic Rose Brooch | $175 | Citizen & Tobias | A+R
3. Silver Adonis Hoops | $185 | Citrine By The Stones | ChickDowntown
4. Aviator Glasses | $10 | 80sPurple
5. Ribbed Bubble Ring | $93 | Alexis Bittar | Vivre
6. Guitar Watch | $150 | Marc By Marc Jacobs | CoutureZappos
7. Trilby Fedora | $40 | French Connection
8. Dogtooth Scarf | $44 | TopShop
9. Beatriz Metal Bracelets | $9 | Forever21
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017