It seems like everywhere you turn these days, major industries is getting hit by the effects of this depression recession. So, our friends over at the Ecomonix blog at the NYTimes decided to find out what sectors were actually doing well in this economy. If you are into farm animals, it’s time to get paid because it looks like ‘Farm Product Raw Material Wholesalers’ are doing GREAT right now. Home health care and waste collection are also on the up-and-up as well. Get out your gloves chicas!!!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017