So this Damm D “Love Me” is a Texas song that I couldn’t escape when I was in Louisiana for a wedding during the Christmas holiday. Texas and Louisiana are musical cousins and the jams flow from state to state. This is why I couldn’t get away from “The Stanky Legg” and now that jawn is on “106 & Park.” Funny because everyone in NYC clowned me, but watch that joint be the next soulja boy. The bf calls it “the derty jersey”- but I’m convinced he made that mess up. ANYWAY…
ps. my god if the “stanky legg” isn’t catchy…lol.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016