I’ll tell you a secret, I love a good dance movie. Not that most of them are good, I just like to watch the dancing and pretend I can do the moves, but seeing that they almost have the same plot-line (upper class vs. lower class, battling, white girl/black guy, etc) it’s no wonder the genre got kind of old super quick. Leave it to the Wayans (six appear in the movie!!) to make a spoof that we actually can believe inâ€”Dance Flick. I just love that they got Amy Sedaris and Affion Crockett in the same movie. Consider this their redemption for White Chicks.
Sidenote: Where is Omarion these days?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017