First Jimmy Cliff, then Fela Kuti…and then, Michael? I swear the Brits are having all of the fun in theaters this season. Why you ask? Because Thrillerâ€”Live has just opened in London! Pop that fedora and grab your crotch ladies, the Michael Jackson musical is here! According to the Wall Street Journal, it’s more of a tribute concert than an actual musical, because there is no dialogue, just about 30 song-and-dance numbers. Hmm, we wonder if there is a nice piece about his child-molestation trial. After all, he did give us a show on the first day of court!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017