As the author of one of the greatest Nigerian novels of all time, “Things Fall Apart,” Chinua Achebe got a hearty homecoming this week when he arrived in Nigeria. Mr. Achebe suffered a car accident in the 1990s which left him paralyzed from the waist down, and the care he needs to live isn’t available unfortunately in Nigeria. Mr. Achebe has lived in America for sometime. But, his visits make for wonderful celebrations it looks like.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016