Ok, we all have seen how brands take classic sneaker silhouettes like the Adidas Rod Lavers or Nike Air Force One, switch out a shape or logo, rebrand it and sell it back to us. Fashion is imitation and flattery, so we get that. It’s wack, but so is most streetwear out there now anyway, so we get it. But this has got to stop…really BBC? You expect us to spend $210 for a pair of what I, and the rest of the world would think are a pair of $45 Converse Chuck Taylor’s?
Flip the canvas, give me a new materials for the grommets, a new soleâ€”something! Will the shoelaces wash dishes? Is there a small personal assistant in the tongue?
I will hang my head in shame and not be surprised when I see some douche rockin these. You.will.not.get.my.number.
Seriously? Get The Fuck Outta Here.
Ok, fashion rant complete.
Found @ Standard
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017