Consider an evening of nice-wine, good food and opening a can of whoop-ass on Playstation to be the perfect end to a long day? You, or your bf/brother may be in danger of developing a medically-proven skin disorder called “PlayStation Palmar Hidradentitis”, by Swiss scientists, which causes painful lesions to develop on the palms.
Of course Sony PR is not having it:
“As with any leisure pursuit there are possible consequences of not following common sense, health advice and guidelines, as can be found within our instruction manuals,” Sony spokesman David Wilson said.
Insert joke about palms, friction and constant activity here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017