One of my favorite books of all time is being made into a movie, and it does not make me want to cringe. Where The Wild Things Are, written in 1963 by Maurice Sendak is the story of Max and his imagination-fuled adventures in the kingdom of Wild Things. Known for it’s detailed illustrations, Where The Wild Things Are is a testament that a great story still beats an XBox anyday.
Directed by Spike Jonze, the movie also has the Jim Henson Creature Shop handling the monsters, and Tom Hanks on the production unit, so it should not dissapoint. Too bad we have to wait until fall, this movie has been in “development” since 2006! Sweet.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017