We don’t believe you, you need more people.
Former Sec of State Condoleezza Rice hit PBS’s Charlie Rose to say that the Bush Administration didn’t tie Saddam Hussein into the US’ 9/11 hysteria and use the combo as an excuse to invade Iraq. LOL…I love it when you lie right to my face Condi- no really, do it again.
ROSE: But you didn’t believe it had anything to do with 9/11.
RICE: No. No one was arguing that Saddam Hussein somehow had something to do with 9/11.
ROSE: No one.
RICE: I was certainly not. The President was certainly not. … That’s right. We were not arguing that.
Watch her wringle out of it here. SMH.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016