This week on “I’m Sayin’ Radio with ChloÃ© and Steely D” we talked about going green- with ourselves, of course.
ChloÃ©’s starving herself becoming a vegan and, now that I’m laid-off working on Parlour full-time, I’m hitting the gym at least three times per week. While ChloÃ© is getting in touch with her third eye and Brooklyn’s foliage (read: trees) by eating abnormal amounts of beans and rice…I’m exercising and starting myself on an active path that’ll carry me through my metabolism slowing down. We aren’t 30 years old yet, but it’s coming. It’s a battle for our health!
Listen below and remember to tune in on Sundays at 1030pm est at www.blogtalkradio.com/im-sayin-radio and call in at (646) 929- 0499 with your questions, comments and beefs. Want to check out our previous shows? Click here!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016