I’ve been posting on the Mexican drug wars for a second, but I find it pretty deplorable that now America cares about the drug cartels in Mexico – because it affects them. Never mind that over 1,000 people have died in the country since the beginning of the year and that was as of about Feb. 1! 31 days = 1000+ bodies? I mean… Guess money really does make the world go ’round instead of human interest.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016